Sunday, September 9, 2007

Awwwwww Relief! (at least for now)

Hi all!
Well the big move is OVER! (do a little dance)
And here we are living among boxes because now I have no desire whatsoever to unpack.
Oh well - it will happen - someday - right?!
I think it could be possible to have TOO MUCH happen in one year - 2007 will always be stuck in my memory - even though it has gone by so fast that I feel like I missed it!

To all my friend out there who have been looking for me or waiting to hear from me - if you could see me at this moment you would laugh! I am sitting in a room FILLED with boxes - I am in the back corner with my laptop and my coffee. I am plugged in through DIAL UP - holy cow and no one could find me here if they tried!

If you need to get in touch - the best way is my cell phone (not that I have great service out here in :no where land" - or through email - I check it every so often.

Anyway - just a note to all those out there who wondered what happened to me and the crew - we are alive and kickin' - just surrounded by cardboard!

3 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

So glad you are all in, and we look forward to pictures when you unpack...take your time,lol.
We'll wait...we do miss you though.
((hugs))

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

We miss you AmySue As Kate says, take your time. If there is no rush, why hurry to unpack, right? Hope levi and maverick are doing fine. Take care.:)

Sha said...

I wanted you to know I was thinking of you too AmySue! I haven't really heard from you in so long, but you've been in my thoughts often. Glad the move is done, and hope we'll all hear more from you and your crew...SOON! :-)