Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008 Goal List

I thought that instead of the usual resolutions for the new year - which never get done - that I would start a GOAL LIST.
1. Have a better year than last year!
2. Blog more often
3. Find some normalcy
4. Write those letters I need to write
5. Plan out Grammas Garden
6. Paint Maverick's room
7. Paint MY room
8. Get all photos OFF my puter and in to Kodak for prints
9. Take a sabbatical
10. Construct our Nature Hut
11. Get our homeschool/computer room in working order
12. Save up money for a baby
13. Do the paperwork for adopting a baby
14. Slow down
15. Drink more coffee! :O)

ok I figure thats enough for now! If I think of anything else I will add it later. What are YOUR goals for 2008?

4 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

LOL, Great list..especially "blog more"....lol.
I have been thinking about this too.
I'm having trouble focusing today, I keep daydreaming about those 6 acres....

Gottfredsen said...

Great List. We have the same number 1. Hopefully we will eventually bet to what you have near the end, i would love to adopt a child. Best of luck on that. That child will be lucky to have you for a mom.

Random Nicole said...

Hm, become famous on the internets with my podcast and blog and assorted social networks.

Turn fame into riches. Or at least fun money.

See AmySue and her kids more often!

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

My greatest goal is to go back to school. Hope that happens.Wow A a new baby. What a lucky kid. Hope that happens for you.