Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Gripe Gripe Gripe

I swear having an 8 1/2 year old boy is the same as having a 15 year old girl!!!!!!!!!!!! Does he has to complain about EVERYTHING? Does he have to argue about EVERYTHING? Ok right about now my Mom is thinking "You are getting everything you deserve" - but dang!!!!!!!!! I just didn't think it was humanly possible to b*tch so much! At least for a boy!!!








He finally stopped long enough to get some work done - after informing me at least 40 times that I am the meanest Mom ever. When he finished his work he got to hang with his new Geckos and then drew the picture below of Maverick doing his homeschool work - without complaining I might add! Maverick - with a smile on his face - worked on matching colors and sizes of frogs. Later he painted a Bunny picture in honor of our new friend "Happy Bunny".


You can also see Mav doing his reading - without complaining!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mom is so laughing at you right now!!!!!!
Give everyone hugs for me!