Sunday, January 28, 2007

Poop Everywhere!


Yes you read that right! I woke up this morning and Flounder (our newly rescued bunny!) had put his bunny poop everywhere! Messy little sucker! So I had to tweek his cage setup so we will see if it works better. Gosh I hope so - he is so dang cute - but I don't need a mess like THAT every morning! Tomorrow is his first vet visit - and I just hope all is ok with him. Until I took a bunny class last week - I had NO idea there were so many things that could hurt a bunny just by being outside! Besides predators - there are flies and bugs and parasites that can make your bunny sick and even kill him!!!! So if you EVER feel you cannot take care of your pet anymore - PLEASE find a new home or a humane shelter for him - DO NOT just drop him off somewhere outside - you are sentencing him to death!!!!

No comments: