Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Well this morning is the first day of our new schedule! Most of you know we have been unschoolers in the past - and yes - we will still be unschoolers - BUT because of a few attitude problems with one child whose name I will not mention - I am having to tighten up the leash on our routine. So far no problems...except that we are off to a late start - but that is to be expected - I don't do anything on time apparently! LOL I am dressed (no small feat) and drinking my coffee - the boys are eating breakfast and I am preparing myself for the groans I am about to get when I announce that it is time to do our job charts and then meet for circle time. OY!
But they will get over it - yes they will - especially since I have a bit of leverage today - Levi wants to use Xmas money to buy a new pet tonight - so I will of course - use that to my full advantage!! Ahhh the POWER!! LOL

1 comment:

Carolyn Kalterman said...

I am glad it is you and not me. I need a quiet week not a day. We had a great time, but was sure glad to sleep in my own bed last night.

Love and kisses to all
Mom